Heroes in white
Click on the image to download the pattern.
Een speciale kaart voor een speciaal iemand ...
In onze inspiratie boekjes vindt je talloze leuke plaatjes voor elke gelegenheid.
You don't have to iron your Pixelhobby patterns, but you can!
Ever wondered what to do with the remaining pixels? You can iron them! And the baseplate? You can reuse it!
Are you not 12 years old yet? Then please ask your parents to help you.
1. Choose a pattern to pixel (see our pattern booklets for inspiration).
2. Pixel the pattern on a transparent baseplate.
3. Finished the Pixel-art? Then you can start ironing, but first put baking paper on the pixels.
4. Make sure that the pixels blend nicely into each other (see example).
Then you know for sure that the pixels are fused together.
5. Allow the Pixel-art to cool.
6. Once the Pixel-art has cooled you can carefully remove it. Make sure that you first remove it carefully all along the edges with a knife.
Pixelhobby party display
The Pixelhobby party display is fun to use on children's parties!
Combine Pixel & Pixel XL, so you create a 3D effect.