A special card for a special someone...
In our inspiration booklets you will find countless nice pictures for every occasion.
You don't have to iron Pixelhobby, but you can!
Ever wondered what to do with the remaining pixels? You can iron them! And the baseplate? You can reuse it!
Are you not 12 years old yet? Then please ask your mom and dad to help you.
1. Choose a pattern to pixel (see our pattern booklets for inspiration).
2. Pixel the pattern on a transparent baseplate.
3. Finished the Pixelart? Then you can start ironing, but first put baking paper on the pixels.
4. Make sure that the pixels blend nicely into each other (see example).
Then you know for sure that the pixels are fused together.
5. Allow the Pixelart to cool.
6. Once the Pixelart has cooled you can carefully remove it. Make sure that you first remove it carefully all along the edges with a knife.
Combine Pixel & Pixel XL, so you create a 3D effect.
Big Flexible Baseplate
The flexible base plate is fun to use as a coaster!
You can also cut fun shapes from the base plate. Think for example of a heart.
Design your own Pixel images!
You can design images online or download and print the files below.
Pixelhobby party display
The Pixelhobby party display is fun to use on children's parties!